This covenant applies to both those who have been fully vaccinated and to those who have not. Masking and social distancing are necessary for all.
As an individual who attends First Church of Christ in Mansfield, United Church of Christ I covenant to work with my fellow church members, family, and friends to keep our community safe and healthy.
I covenant to. . .
- Wear a face covering at church activities.
- Sit and stand six feet apart from others not in my household.
- Follow the cleaning protocols in place for the spaces I use.
- Honor and respect the sacredness of each person by staying home if I don’t feel well, have a temperature above 100.4 degrees, have traveled to/from a state that is quarantined in the last 14 days, have known contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Work together with my church family in creating a safe and healthy space to worship as one body, united in God’s love, acknowledging the hard work ahead and the commitment to care for one another.
Together, we as the church, covenant to care and love one another in new and different ways, embracing God’s still-speaking voice."